Working together is essential to effective planning.
Our mutual responsibilities:
We both need to make your financial strategies a priority. We will agree to keep each other informed of any new developments that might affect these strategies. And we agree to take the time to regularly review your Personal Financial Policy Statement.
What you can expect from us:
You can trust that we will consistently and responsibly perform all requested services and that we will be available when you need us.
- Treat you with respect, honesty and dignity
- Act as your adviser, putting your interests first
- Strive to acquire a complete and accurate understanding of your goals, your risk tolerance and time frame.
- Explain the implications of the strategies we propose
- Update you by mail, e-mail and phone
- Meet with you regularly to review your Personal Financial Policy Statement.
What we can expect from you:
Effective communication and mutual respect are essential to a successful partnership.
- Complete Disclosure
We expect you to understand that our recommendations are always based on your best interest. As our client, you need to know that all investment, tax and insurance advice will be based on the information you provide us. We expect you to participate enthusiastically in the financial planning process.